Our Corne Wireless is made to make the perfect wireless keyboard. We made the following major changes to the Corne:
- Power Switch: Turn off your board when traveling or when not in use
- JST Jack: Easily and safely install your batteries
- nice!view Support: Install your nice!view directly without a bodge wire
- Partially Assembled: No need to solder the hotswap sockets, diodes, reset button, power switch, or JST jack
- Choc PCB: Our Choc PCB is using Choc spacing, which makes it more compact than usual
You can customize your wireless in 3D Corne at the keyboard customizer.
Each of the steps on the following pages has a short video tutorial, or you can watch one of the two full build videos below.
There's a concise video made by Joe Scotto that goes over the entire build process. It's a great resource if you're looking for a quick overview of the build process.
If you would like a longer form video with extra commentary, we have a build stream as well.
- Corne Wireless PCB
- Corne Case
- Corne Display Cover
- 2x 110mAh 301230 batteries
- 2x nice!nano
- 2x hotswap sockets highly recommended
- 2x nice!view (optional)
- 42x switches
- 38x 1U keycaps, 2x 1U homing keycaps, 2x 1.5U keycaps
All of these can be purchased from our store. Our customizer is the easiest way to get all of the parts you need.
- Soldering Iron such as the (Pinecil)
- Flat Head Screwdriver
If this is your first time soldering, we recommend checking out this guide by Adafruit.