The display cover helps protect your display and nice!nano from damage. In this guide, we'll go over installing the display cover.
Installing the Standoffs
- Your display cover pack comes with four standoffs and nine screws (an extra in case you misplace one)
- Insert a screw into the backside of the PCB and tighten a standoff onto it
- Do this in the two holes on each side underneath the power switch and JST jack
Peel the Protective Paper and Film
- Peel the protective paper from your display cover if they're acrylic
- Peel the protective film from your nice!views if you have them (optional)
Screw the Cover On
- Rest the cover on top of the standoffs
- Insert one of the screws into the top of the cover and tighten it loosely
- Insert the other screw and tighten it fully
- Go back and tighten the other screw
- Repeat for the other side
You now have your display cover installed! In the next guide, we'll go over the switches and the switch plate.