The case ties the whole build together. This guide will go over installing the case and the PCB.
Screw in the Standoffs
- Your case pack comes with ten standoffs and twenty-one screws (an extra in case you misplace one)
- Take your screw or back-plate and insert a screw into the backside of the PCB and tighten a standoff onto it
- Repeat for all ten standoffs
Insert the PCB
- Insert the PCB into the case. If you're using a full case, you should insert on a slight angle so that the power and reset button are positioned properly in the cutout
- Insert the screws through the plate into the standoffs
Apply the Bumpons
- Your case pack comes with ten 3M bumpons
- We like to put one in each corner and then one on the thumb cluster corner in the middle
- These bumpons help prevent the case from sliding around on your desk
You now have your case installed! In the next guide, we'll go over keycaps.